Introducing CA PPM 14.3Note: this is a reprint of an announcement originally posted to the CA technical support portal.
Date: September 25, 2015On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. We are pleased to announce that CA Project and Portfolio Management 14.3 is now available.New features in CA PPM 14.3 include:
- Management Insights: Deliver business intelligence anytime, anywhere on mobile devices. We have extended the analytics efforts CA PPM delivered in 14.2, which included an industry first data warehouse that provides integrated thinking across the portfolio environment. With 14.3, these management insights are accessible to the mobile workforce via mobile iOS and Android platforms. .
- Support of Agile Initiatives: Understand Agile execution within the portfolio. With an out-of-the-box integration between CA PPM and CA Rally - Application Lifecycle Management, the combined solution gives product and program managers a better understanding of Agile work being executed in parallel with traditional development work. The integration ensures governance and funding is optimized across all projects.
- Frictionless Integrations: Transition data and information around the enterprise, have less upgrade maintenance, and improve integration performance with a set of RESTful API's that give customers better ability to integrate CA PPM functionality with other applications.
- Accelerated Application Portfolio Management (APM): Gain better time to value managing and reducing the complexity of your applications. With application templates built on proven real-world practices, the new APM Accelerator for CA PPM gives customers the ability to quickly understand and reduce an expanded array of application portfolios.
Other features for CA PPM 14.3 include:
- Improvements to Demand Management and Financial Management including copying team and cost plans from Ideas to Projects.
- Changes to the Process Management and Studio including the ability to set notification defaults, purge notifications, and start the same process on both create and update procedures.
We also encourage you to visit the CA PPM product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/for more information about upgrading and other release features.
In The News is brought to you by WinMill Software, a CA Platinum Services Partner and Global Channel Partner, and leading provider of CA PPM consulting services in North America. WinMill can support all of your CA PPM needs, including training and application hosting.