WinMill Software is actively seeking a Business Analyst. This position requires demonstrated skill in translating business needs into existing technical frameworks; excellent written and verbal communication skills; and solid interpersonal skills in working with clients, managers and colleagues. The candidate must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
WinMill's offices are in midtown, Manhattan. Employees should be prepared to commute to our offices, although arrangements for remote work on a limited basis will be considered.
About WinMill Software
WinMill Software is a technology Services Company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 1994, WinMill has multiple practices including Application Development, Cyber Security, and Data Center & Hosting Services. WinMill also has several specialty practices, such as Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) and Identity and Access Management (IAM). We are in rapid expansion mode. We are looking for top people to help support and direct our growth.
- Performing analysis of reported defects and enhancement requests.
- Conducting meetings and drafting documentation to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating specifications and objectives to cross-functional team members and management.
- Performing regression and user acceptance testing.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Assisting in the oversight and monitoring of project performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field (or commensurate professional experience) is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Candidate must have US Citizenship or H1B Visa.