Sales & Administrative Support
WinMill Software is actively recruiting for a Sales & Administrative Support role.
Hours and Location
This is a 25-hour/week (5 hrs/day) role, with a potential to increase to full-time. We can be flexible with hours, though ideally the candidate will be able to work a consistent schedule every day. Initially, the candidate should plan to work in our New York City office 3 days/week, and 2 days can be remote. Once acclimated to the job (assume two months), the candidate should be able to work in the office just two days per month (though more is fine!).
- Process sales orders. This includes both receiving orders from select sales executives, and also processing automatic software renewals. Note that neither role involves client interaction or actual selling
- Support our Finance Department with client invoicing
- Support administrative functions such as new employee onboarding
- Update our website and marketing collateral when needed. This will not require technical skills, other than following directions. Most content will be provided; however, a candidate with strong writing skills will have an opportunity to take on more responsibility in this role
- General office maintenance and operations. Ordering office supplies, keeping files and storage neat
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be extremely organized
- Experience processing sales orders is a plus but not required
- Experience using an accounting system, specifically MAS90 or Sage, is a plus but not required
- Strong writing skills are definitely a plus
- Must have great communications skills and a great attitude!
- Must be legal to work in the US