CA Project & Portfolio Management
WinMill Software is a 2017-2018 CA Technologies Focus Partner, the highest designation awarded by CA, and the leading provider of CA PPM consulting services in North America.
We have been working with CA PPM since 2004. No other CA Partner can match our history and depth of experience. Our team is well known throughout the industry as the best of the best. Don't trust your CA PPM implementation to just anyone; trust the people who helped put CA PPM on the map.
Whether you are implementing CA PPM for the first time, rolling out new modules, on-boarding new departments, upgrading, or need help with reports and portlets, WinMill Software can make it happen.
What's New with CA PPM
CA PPM is the most powerful and popular Project and Portfolio Management solution on the planet. With version 15.3, CA has made a great product even better. Key features include:
- New Versions Bring More Benefits: The capabilities in 15.3 are designed to provide organizations with more value that drives adoption, empowers teams, and increases reporting and analytics knowledge to support smarter business decisions. The latest version also improves upon the underlying platform, so you can upgrade more easily and expand the PPM solution rapidly across your organization.
- A New User Experience: Release 15.3 is designed specifically to help project managers keep everyone informed, save time in tracking down work, and stay connected with the teams they support. Upgrade to 15.3 to improve your resource management and team collaboration capabilities. This amazing release also offers outstanding new features for project blueprints, links, attachments, task boards, financial plans, and reporting, including scheduling and trending.
- Time-management Capabilities: With simplified time entry and approval, including support for mobile iOS and Android devices, employees can enter information from the field where the actual work takes place. Managers gain easy access to time tracking and approval. Access timesheets through CA Agile Central.
- Central Reporting and Dashboards. Organizations can analyze their data in a single data warehouse that includes all CA PPM information from the largest portfolios down to the smallest tasks. Gain access to more metrics, and add value beyond the realm of IT project management to support business strategies and decision making.
- Accelerate Your Agile Initiatives with CA Agile Central: With CA Agile Central (formerly Rally) integration, organizations can now manage agile execution within the portfolio. Teams performing the work can better understand their impact on the business, and managers can control resources and funding for initiatives ranging from traditional waterfall to the newest agile methodologies.
- Improved Application Portfolio Management (APM): Accelerate time-to-value by rationalizing and managing a wider set of applications throughout the company with application performance management templates.
But don't just take our word for it. Call us today for a demo, and to plan your upgrade.
For more information on the latest features of CA PPM, check out our knowledge store below.
- Turbo Charge Your PPM User Adoption!
- CA PPM Managed ServicesWinMill Software provides a matrix of integrated offerings Managed Services offerings to
support your CA PPM environments. Our services range from basic CA PPM administration
to complete end-to-end support with full-time staff. Click on any of the services below
for more information
- CA PPM Managed ServicesCA PPM Administration & Help Desk
- CA PPM Managed ServicesCA PPM Mentoring & Functional Support
- CA PPM Managed ServicesCA PPM Technical & Report Development
Our Strategic Approach
One size does not fit all! We know that every business is unique. We have been developing CA PPM best practices for more than a decade, and we bring that wealth of knowledge to every client. We design a solution that will work for you - not the other way around. The three pillars of our Strategic Approach are Vision, Best Practices and Adoption.
You have to know the end game. Anyone can implement a PPM system (well, almost anyone), but few know how to implement it right. PPM is an ethos; it is a long-term philosophy that must be supported by people, processes and technology. WinMill begins every PPM engagement with a maturity assessment of the organization, followed by development of a PPM roadmap. The roadmap ensures that the CA PPM functionality implemented today will support the people, processes and technology of tomorrow.Best Practices
WinMill Software has been working with CA PPM longer than any other partner in the world. Our best practices are living body of knowledge, based on more than 650 CA PPM engagements. We take a practical approach to solve real world problems with real world solutions.
Even the greatest software system in the world will be deemed a failure if people don't use it. When it comes to PPM, we live and die by user adoption. Training, mentoring and support are not optional; they are crucial. We design a user adoption program tailored specifically to your organization based on your PPM maturity, skills of your users, geographic distribution of your users, functionality deployed today and functionality planned for later, your own training guidelines and more. Don"t shortchange yourself on what is arguably the most important, and often most overlooked, aspect of a PPM implementation.