WinMill Software is a CA Premier Global Channel Partner and Preferred Services Partner, and the leading provider of CA PPM consulting services in North America.
We have been working with CA PPM since 2004. No other CA Partner can match our history and depth of experience. Our team is well known throughout the industry as the best of the best. Don't trust your CA PPM implementation to just anyone; trust the people who helped put CA PPM on the map.
Whether you are implementing CA PPM for the first time, rolling out new modules, on-boarding new departments, upgrading, or need help with reports and portlets, WinMill Software can make it happen.
It tooks us three tries and three different consulting companies to get our PPM installation right. WinMill was the third; I only wish they had been the first. Thank you WinMill!
- Project Manager, Large Manufacturing Company
What's New with CA PPM
CA PPM is the most powerful and popular Project and Portfolio Management solution on the planet. With version 15.2, CA has made a great product even better. Key features include:
- The next wave of CA's reinvented user experience – this time targeted at resource managers to streamline the staffing of projects, resource leveling, and the handling of resource requests. This innovative approach to resource management includes built-in conversations for managing the "handshake" between project and resource managers; pinning and filtering for isolating specific problems and staffing conflicts; and what we believe to be the industry's first telescoping timescale that allows you to manage short term needs in smaller increments and long term needs in longer increments – all within a single view.
- Even more frictionless integration of agile methodologies into your governance process by embedding the CA PPM timesheet directly within the Agile Central interface and introducing templates that automatically insert standard timekeeping tasks under each agile feature.
- Continued refinement of the adaptive project management experience with the reintroduction of document management – complete with document tagging and navigable folder hierarchy – as well as the one-click ability to filter the Tasks view to just see "My Tasks".
- The ability to enter and approve time on behalf of other users – added in response to demand from early adopters of the new timesheet experience.
- Further optimization of our business intelligence & data warehouse capabilities, including the addition of three new agile dashboards and a new Product/Application Roadmap Report.
- Self-service password reset within the new user experience.
- Other administrative improvements, such as the availability of a new system health report and log analysis portlets.
But don't just take our word for it. Call us today for a demo, and to plan your upgrade.
For more information on the latest features of CA PPM, check out our knowledge store below.
- Turbo Charge Your PPM User Adoption!
- CA PPM Managed ServicesWinMill Software provides a matrix of integrated offerings Managed Services offerings to
support your CA PPM environments. Our services range from basic CA PPM administration
to complete end-to-end support with full-time staff. Click on any of the services below
for more information
- CA PPM Managed ServicesCA PPM Administration & Help Desk
- CA PPM Managed ServicesCA PPM Mentoring & Functional Support
- CA PPM Managed ServicesCA PPM Technical & Report Development
Our Strategic Approach
One size does not fit all! We know that every business is unique. We have been developing CA PPM best practices for more than a decade, and we bring that wealth of knowledge to every client. We design a solution that will work for you - not the other way around. The three pillars of our Strategic Approach are Vision, Best Practices and Adoption.
You have to know the end game. Anyone can implement a PPM system (well, almost anyone), but few know how to implement it right. PPM is an ethos; it is a long-term philosophy that must be supported by people, processes and technology. WinMill begins every PPM engagement with a maturity assessment of the organization, followed by development of a PPM roadmap. The roadmap ensures that the CA PPM functionality implemented today will support the people, processes and technology of tomorrow.Best Practices
WinMill Software has been working with CA PPM longer than any other partner in the world. Our best practices are living body of knowledge, based on more than 650 CA PPM engagements. We take a practical approach to solve real world problems with real world solutions.
Even the greatest software system in the world will be deemed a failure if people don't use it. When it comes to PPM, we live and die by user adoption. Training, mentoring and support are not optional; they are crucial. We design a user adoption program tailored specifically to your organization based on your PPM maturity, skills of your users, geographic distribution of your users, functionality deployed today and functionality planned for later, your own training guidelines and more. Don"t shortchange yourself on what is arguably the most important, and often most overlooked, aspect of a PPM implementation.