End of Service Announcement for CA PPM 13.2Note: this is a reprint of an announcement originally posted to the CA support portal.
CA Technologies recommends you plan for the migration to CA PPM 14.2, so you can take full advantage of the latest new features and enhancements this release has to offer. CA PPM 14.2 features include: Integrated Ad-hoc Reporting, Reporting Data Warehouse, Microsoft Project Improvements, Portfolio Improvements, and many product defects have been fixed.
CA Technologies would like to help make your upgrade to CA PPM 14.2 as straightforward and successful as possible by providing the following offerings:
- A no-charge software upgrade from CA PPM 13.2 to CA PPM 14.2 for any customer with an active maintenance contract.
- Documentation to help prepare you for your upgrade to CA PPM 14.2 can be viewed at CA Support Online (https://support.ca.com/) or visit our new CA PPM documentation wiki at https://wiki.ca.com.
- CA Services is available to provide consulting services for any or all parts of the upgrade, including analysis of the current system, preparation for the upgrade, testing, and performing the upgrade itself. Please visit www.ca.com/services.
- Qualified local CA PPM Partners are also able to assist in any or all parts of the upgrade, including analysis of the current system, preparation for the upgrade, testing, and performing the upgrade itself. For more information and a list of partners in your area please contact your local CA Channel Partner Group office, (http://www.ca.com/partners.aspx).
- CA Technologies is committed to providing superior support to our customers using our technology solutions. CA Extended Support, one of the CA Technologies support offerings, is designed to extend support for CA Technologies software product versions or releases that have reached their End of Life Date. CA Extended Support may be available for a defined period not to exceed 18 months from the End of Life Date. Please visit our website, CA Support Online (https://support.ca.com/), for more information.
In The News is brought to you by WinMill Software, the premier resource for systems development and integration, expert consulting, quality assurance, technology infrastructure, and software resale. For more information, contact a WinMill Account Manager at email@example.com or 1-888-711-MILL (6455).