Introducing CA PPM 15.1Note: this is a reprint of an announcement originally posted to the CA technical support portal.
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA PPM 15.1 is now available for On Premise and SaaS customers.
New features for CA PPM 15.1 include:
- The first generation of our reinvented user experience for adaptive project managers and team members, leveraging insights from our ethnographic research efforts. This fresh new approach includes easy-to-read project cards, task to-dos, and the industry's first "living" status report.
- Entirely refactored time management module that significantly reduces the time necessary to both fill out and approve time, including our new purpose-built Kanban-style time approval console.
- Advanced Reporting upgrade to Jaspersoft 6.2.1, which takes advantage of improvements made to the business intelligence platform.
- Expansion of the portfolio role limit in portfolio planning from 25 to 75 roles.
- Installation of the Microsoft Project integration at the machine level (instead of the user level) to simplify large-scale deployments.
- Enhanced bubble chart rendering.
- Improved resource management filtering on selected out-of-the-box resource portlets.
- Other administrative improvements, such as e-mail domain restrictions.
We encourage you to visit the CA PPM product information page at CA Support Online for more information. In addition, the full product documentation can be found at https://docops.ca.com. Register for the CA PPM 15.1 release overview session scheduled on September 15, 2016 at 11:00amET via the CA PPM Community.
In The News is brought to you by WinMill Software, a CA Platinum Services Partner and Global Channel Partner, and leading provider of CA PPM consulting services in North America. WinMill can support all of your CA PPM needs, including training and application hosting.