Senior .Net Consultant
WinMill Software is actively seeking a full-time Senior .Net Consultant. This position requires a solid understanding of web application development and architecture, excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, database design and optimization knowledge as well as strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic problem solver who enjoys creating effective solutions to suit business needs, would be a good communicator, able to work independently and directly with clients, have full life cycle understanding including requirements gathering, design and testing as well as development.
NYC Metro Area. May include working from home as well as onsite. Some travel may be required depending on project, 5-10% at most.
- Work with WinMill management to organize and execute .Net C# projects.
- Configure, customize, maintain and enhance software to suit client-specific needs.
- Document system functionally in the form of both technical specifications and user guidelines.
- Design SQL databases, optimize existing ones and plan migrations from one data model to another.
- Lead client meetings to gather requirements, document functional specifications and present results. Work assignments in various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Master's degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
- As alternative education and experience requirement, we will accept a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and 5 years' progressive experience in Software Application Development.
- At least 3 years designing and implementing .Net C# projects.
- Shift: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.