Senior .Net Consultants
WinMill Software is actively seeking full-time Senior .Net Consultants. This position requires a solid understanding of web application development and architecture, excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, database design and optimization knowledge as well as strong analytical and problem solving capabilities. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic problem solver who enjoys creating effective solutions to suit business needs, would be a good communicator, able to work independently and directly with clients, have full life cycle understanding including requirements gathering, design and testing as well as development.
NYC Metro Area. May include working from home as well as onsite. Some travel may be required depending on project, 5-10% at most.
- Work with WinMill management to organize and execute .Net C# projects
- Configure and customize existing WinMill applications to suit client-specific needs
- Maintain and enhance WinMill-specific software and application components
- Understand use of XML, web services and other application integration technologies or API's such email services and online payment processing
- Design SQL databases, optimize existing ones and plan migrations from one data model to another
- Lead meetings to gather requirements
- Document functional specifications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline, or commensurate professional experience preferred
- At least 5 years experience with ASP .Net C# and SQL Server (experience with additional related technologies a major plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong, full life cycle development skills including analysis, design and deployment
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Microsoft or equivalent certification in any of these areas a plus