Senior Account Manager – Application Security (Western US)
WinMill Software is seeking to hire an experienced sales professional for a full-time Senior Account Manager position. The Account Manager will sell Application Security products and services through our channel partnerships with Acunetix, Checkmarx, Contrast Security, MicroFocus (Fortify) and CA Technologies (Veracode). The Senior Account Manager will cover the western half of the US, but may reside anywhere in the US.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for product and service sales.
- Build and manage a qualified pipeline.
- Work with inside sales representatives from our channel partner companies. Develop deep relationships and support qualification, pre-sales, account management and deal closure.
- Qualified candidates must be energetic and focused, with relentless motivation to sell and strong desire to succeed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling Application Security products and services.
- Proven track record of developing new business, lead prospecting and closing deals.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be entrepreneurial, self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Ability to scope Application Security solutions, including proposing best-of-breed solutions using multiple products from multiple vendors.
- Ability to create proposals and respond to client RFP's.
- Demonstrated previous success selling for a VAR partner and managing multiple vendor relationships is a plus.