Junior Systems Engineer
WinMill Software is actively seeking a full-time Junior Systems Engineer.
- Provide network/system implementation services for clients.
- Install, support and configure Microsoft Windows Servers.
- Install, support and configure Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls as well as all necessary security applications. Good practice in providing ongoing network maintenance, including updates and security patches.
- Achieve and maintain vendor certifications in a variety of areas (i.e: EMC, Cisco, Check Point, VMWARE).
- Commitment to continuous learning of new technologies.
- Onsite clients work is required (clients are in the NY/NJ area).
- 1+ years of experience working in Systems Administration. Network Administration a plus.
- Cisco certification is a plus (CCNA/CCDA or above).
- Ability to work efficiently with new network and systems environments of new clients, able to review and understand configuration.
- Support customers via email, telephone, and face-to-face interaction. Ability to problem solve new foreign network.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the installation, administration, and maintenance of network infrastructure.
- Knowledge administering TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, & Active Directory.