Junior .Net Consultants
WinMill Software is actively seeking full-time Junior .Net Consultants, who will participate in the design, development, testing and documentation of one of several software solutions, including our flagship product eMembership, the most powerful and flexible membership and dues system available today.
This position requires a warm and engaging personality, willingness and ability to work in a team-oriented environment, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and development experience with C# .Net Framework, databases (SQL Server preferred) and programming skills in Microsoft tools and frameworks like MVC. College seniors graduating in December 2018 will also be considered.
- Work with WinMill management to implement ASP.Net C# applications
- Configure and customize existing WinMill applications to suit client-specific needs
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing WinMill-specific software and application components
- Understand use of XML, web services and other application integration technologies or API's such as email services and online payment processing
- Work with SQL databases, primarily SQL Server, creating and updating queries, procedures and functions.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline, or commensurate professional experience preferred
- Candidate must have at least 1 year experience, or college coursework equivalent, with ASP.Net C# and SQL Server
- Candidates with experience in the following technologies preferred:
- SQL and Transact-SQL
- HTML5 and CSS
- Candidate should have excellent problem-solving skills
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Microsoft or equivalent certification in any of these skills is a plus