Inside Sales Representative – Entry Level
Are you a recent college-graduate looking for a great place to start your career? Are you interested in a position with unlimited advancement and earning potential? Then we are the Company for you!!
WinMill Software, a technology services company based in New York City, is seeking to hire an Entry Level Inside Sales Representative to sell Technology Services. No experience needed! We will train, support and give you the tools you need to advance in your career. A successful Inside Sales Rep can be quickly promoted to the position of Account Manager.
- The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for building, maintaining and reporting on pipeline.
- The Inside Sales Rep is expected to demonstrate (and report on) significant outbound activity, including email campaigns, warm phone blitzing, cold phone blitzing, attending trade shows, etc. There will be opportunities to sell a wide variety of products and services. Therefore, candidates must be able to learn quickly. This will involve learning multiple levels of information about products and services – the 30-second elevator pitch, the 90-second overview, and the deep dive.
- The Inside Sales Rep will work closely with our vendor partner teams to formulate and execute sales strategies. Candidates must be creative and have excellent communication skills.
- The Inside Sales Rep will work with WinMill Account Managers, who are responsible for closing the deals.
- A successful Inside Sales Rep can be rapidly promoted to the position of Account Manager, where they will be responsible for (and will be paid for!) end-to-end deal closure.
- Recent college graduate preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ambition to perform in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment
- Confidence to prospect and develop new leads, ability to make 80-100 phone calls per day
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills
- Candidates must be energetic and focused, with relentless motivation to sell and a strong desire to succeed
- Candidates must be technologically proficient. Leads and opportunities are diligently managed in Salesforce. Word, Excel, Outlook task tracking, email, mail merges, etc. are used daily