WinMill Software is actively seeking a full-time Infrastructure Engineer.
- Provide network/system implementation services for clients.
- Install, support and configure Microsoft Windows Servers including Web and Database servers.
- Support Storage Area networks (SAN).
- Install, support and configure Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls as well as all necessary security applications. Good practice in providing ongoing network maintenance, including updates and security patches.
- Work as part of a team maintaining our datacenter (servers, network devices, firewalls, SANs) and provide second level support for problems.
- Achieve and maintain vendor certifications in a variety of areas (i.e: EMC, Cisco, Check Point, VMWARE).
- Commitment to continuous learning of new technologies.
- Onsite clients work is required (clients are in the NY/NJ area).
- 2+ years of experience working in Systems Administration and/or Network Administration.
- Experience deploying and managing a Cisco infrastructure, especially in user distributed environment.
- Cisco certification is a plus (CCNA/CCDA or above).
- Experience with EMC solutions a plus.
- Ability to work efficiently with new network and systems environments of new clients, able to review and understand configuration.
- Support customers via email, telephone, and face-to-face interaction.
- Ability to problem solve new foreign network.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the installation, administration, and maintenance of network infrastructure.
- Knowledge administering TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, RDP, MS IIS, MS SQL Server, & Active Directory.
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and execution a plus.
- Experience with VMWARE and VMWARE certifications are a plus.
- Experience in Administration of Microsoft SQL Server a plus.
- Familiarity with security principles, penetration testing, vulnerability testing, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley a plus.
- Ability to interface with clients for technical and non-technical questions.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science is a plus.
- Having a car is a plus, in order to drive to our data center in NJ.